There’s never been a more opportune time to invest in commercial real estate deals, but that task can seem incredibly daunting without friends, family, and large amounts of capital backing you and your deals.
The #1 trick to becoming a profitable and successful investor is to look at the world as if you needed to raise $100,000 in 30 days; this episode of The Commercial Investor will show you how to raise more than that, and it’ll reveal how you can present yourself as a confident and experienced commercial investor while doing so.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The quickest way to become a highly-targeted commercial investor, without having even one successful deal under your belt.
- How to create the pitchbook that’ll WOW your investors and qualify you in their minds—and how to ensure you aren’t being viewed as a toothless and foolish amateur (<< this happens way more frequently than you might think).
- How to frame yourself as a confident and qualified sponsor or owner/operator and how to answer the HARD questions your prospects will ask you.
- Which deals to consider that you’d be comfortable handling and which will be most profitable for operators just getting into the trade.
- The most effective way to form unique deal-sourcing relationships (and profit ENORMOUSLY from them)/
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Get your CQSI 2017 ticket before prices increase!
The Investors Syndicate
Upwork (formerly known as oDesk)
Swipe your own TCI Pitchbook—free!
The Commercial Investor Facebook page
Leave The Commercial Investor a five-star rating on iTunes!