Would you EVER give back $19 million that you’d raised? Take that in for a minute—you just raised $19 MILLION for a commercial real estate investment and, instead of charging forward you called the investors and gave the money right back.
Don’t scream YES so fast because, in this episode of the Commercial Investor Podcast, Sal and AJ walk listeners through their story…what they planned to do, how they raised the funds and why, at the end of the day, they gave it all back to investors. It’s a crazy story, but it’s not a crazy outcome—in fact, it’s what good hedge fund managers and investors should be doing.
This podcast is a must-listen no matter where you are in your real estate investing career. You’re dealing with other people’s money and other people’s financial future. And that’s not something you should take lightly. The guys certainly don’t.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The inside scoop on Sal and AJ’s new widget, FundingSoft and why, for them, this funding-on-demand platform is changing the game
- Why you NEED to be at the Commercial Quick Start Intensive event in Las Vegas this February—seriously, this is a MUST-ATTEND for investors of all levels
- Structuring deals to ensure your investors make out like bandits, and why it’s always better to have a commercial lessee driving your retirement rather than some random renter
- The reasons you need to have amazing copy and a clear-cut pitch book—and how that helped Sal and AJ raise the $19 million
- Why stocks are WAY less desirable than commercial real estate investments, especially in Trump’s America
- Why they gave back $19 million they’d raised—and why they’d do it again