How are you going to protect your retirement “nest egg” and make sound investment decisions when the markets today are all over the place?
Our answer: By knowing where they’re headed. Anyone with a trained eye can see where the key investment opportunities of today are, and it doesn’t take an elite economist like Axel Merk to know that historically, all markets follow trends. (Although having an economist like Merk tell you what these trends are CAN be helpful…)
Merk is the president and chief investment officer of Merk Investments, as well as the author of Sustainable Wealth. He’s got a lot of experience under his belt, and in this episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast you’re going to hear his ideas for where to invest your time and money to build wealth that’ll sustain you for a lifetime.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to manage your finances now to ensure financial stability later on
- How dispersion of risk works in an uncertain world (and why markets today have ZERO risk dispersion…)
- Why it pays NOT to follow the herd (if you haven’t figured it out already, “the herd” is rarely right…)
- Gold, hard assets, and the very best things that never change
- What THE SMARTEST INVESTMENT is for someone of retirement age
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
CQSI 2017: Where real investors turn “intellectual capital” into profit
Follow Axel Merk on Twitter
The Commercial Investor Facebook page: Ask your questions here!
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!