If you’re like millions of Americans, you’re finally waking up and starting to take a good, hard look at your portfolio. And that means you’re realizing a few things—and, let’s be honest, none of them are particularly positive.
Yield is lacking big time and that, in a word, sucks. We’ve been promised the moon and the stars, but now have nothing to show for it. Rates have been as close to zero as possible for 15-plus years. It wrecked the baby boomers and is now trickling down to the next generation.
And that’s exactly where Sal’s friend, and special guest, Brendan McMahon finds himself—in a family fund set up by his parents that’s now run by a wealth manager with no alignment of interests.
Generating wealth looks a lot different than it did even a few years ago. And if you’re still chipping away, hoping to make money on the stock market, on precious metals or some other traditional wealth-driving strategy, Sal and AJ have some news for you: it ain’t gonna happen.
So listen in and learn—because in today’s marketplace, your network is your net worth. And the guys have some quick start strategies for getting your network in check fast.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Fed is forcing people towards riskier assets, 401Ks are intentionally confusing and wealth managers have virtually no alignment of interests with 90% of their clients—so now what?
- Why the “junk drawer” approach to investing doesn’t work—but why countless people still do it
- The reasons your network is more important than ever, and how to shore yours up like a total pro
- What happens when you’re smart enough to ask the hard questions, and why you need to decide how hands-on you want to be right now
- Digital Asset Aggregation—AKA what AJ is working on this year, and why it matters to YOU
- Even MORE reasons you MUST ATTEND the Commercial Quick Start Intensive event in Las Vegas—really, the guys aren’t messing around…
LINKS AND RESOURCES FOR THIS EPISODE: