Are you wasting your time on talkers-and-walkers when you should be maximizing it with only the most serious people in the market? It takes just as much time to make $1,000,000 as it does $1,000— and both are just as easy to lose if you haven’t set the wheels in the right direction in advance.
So what’s the easiest and most efficient way to actually close a deal?
Knowledge is power and today we’re going to tell you exactly how to turn homework into a Howitzer. You only get one chance to make the right first impression with qualified buyers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The 5 Data Points you need before you ever so much as consider speaking to an investor. Get their attention (and KEEP it) by knowing exactly how to be the most attractive offer they see.
- Why you should NEVER attempt to sell an investor on emotion or features and the “dog whistle” that can make them salivate.
- Investors want to see an in-depth, 200-page memorandum, right? Wrong! Discover the “Dancing with the Stars” trick to getting them excited about your deal.
- RED FLAG ALERT: Three words that are an IMMEDIATE turn-off… and 11 letters that can work magic.
- How a 15-minute phone call can give you a free education the vast majority of your top “competitors” on LinkedIn and Facebook will never experience.