Economists and sell-side brokers, like weathermen, make many, many bad claims. Only they don’t have to live with the consequences of their claims, while you do.
According to the well-loved Alan Synder, the best way to succeed in CRE is to surround yourself with people who are smarter than you… with people who DO have something to lose (also known as the ‘smart money’). In this podcast episode, hear about and see financial markets the way ‘smart money’ like Alan sees them, and learn the best way to know who you can really trust in the real estate industry.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What’s going on in the loan market right now and what’s happening with yields
- How liquidity works (or doesn’t work) in the commercial real estate world
- The way real estate portfolios are being valued today (hint: incorrectly…)
- The many appeals of alternative lending as opposed to private equity
- The ups and downs of financial market trends, as discussed by real estate’s ‘smart money’
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Commercial Lending Interview with Alan Synder – Part 1
The Investors Syndicate: Get your commercial real estate MBA today
The Commercial Investor Facebook page
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!