As it turns out, there’s a theme to the decisions all newbie real estate investors make.
They switch over from residential and most jump into the most familiar asset class they can find: multifamily. They’re doctors, dentists, lawyers — all here to invest their capital into an industry they know nothing about.
The good news is that you don’t have to follow this pattern. Sure, you may make a few mistakes when getting started in commercial real estate; everyone does. But you don’t have to sacrifice your life savings or retirement “nest egg” by making the really big, really avoidable ones.
Tune in now to hear The 9 Mistake Every Newbie Real Estate Investor Makes… and jump ahead of the competition by learning beforehand how you can avoid every single one.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The 9 mistakes that all newbies and novices make when getting started in commercial real estate deals
- Looking at the market: which assets to avoid and which to pursue
- Commonalities for failure in all types of CRE deals
- The best place for burgeoning investors to start (hint: we call this the “50 mile” rule…)
- Why getting emotionally involved in your deals is the worst mistake any investor (new or experienced) can make
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
The Investors Syndicate
The Commercial Investor Facebook page
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!