In this special episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast, Sal and associate Riley will go through a deal sourced directly from Loopnet. Then Sal will answer commercial real estate questions from a live audience…
- When you’re raising money, where does that money go?
- How does one buy a commercial property from a realtor on a master lease option?
- Is there a way to invest in a triple net property as part of a group, so that one doesn’t have to do as much of their own research?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to qualify a commercial real estate opportunity sourced straight from Loopnet
- The workings of CMBS loans, capital accounts, NNN property investments and more
- Why it pays to do a little research before investing your money
- Why it matters that you invest in your sponsor, not your asset
- The types of questions you should be asking in commercial real estate
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
CQSI July 2017: Get The Tools To Ensure Your Commercial Investing Success
The Commercial Investor Facebook Page
The Investors Syndicate: Access To Sal’s Entire Commercial Real Estate Business Empire
The JG Mellon Fund
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!