A new real estate market is emerging with the onset of the Trump administration — and it’s bringing with it an entirely fresh set of commercial investment opportunities. In this episode of The Commercial Investor, Sal and AJ draw upon economic research and previous experience to give their 5 big predictions for what’ll happen in the markets during 2017.
Will Americans be more financially conservative? Will distressed assets make a comeback? What will be the effect of minimum wage increases across the nation? What does this mean for your retirement savings and pension? Can you depend on President Trump’s economic promises to carry you through this next year?
Listen to this episode of The Commercial Investor to find out!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why brokers and appraisers can NEVER be trusted (and the dirty tricks they use to siphon off your financial resources)
- How you can delineate yourself to view your commercial investment opportunities dispassionately (or, in other words, how to distinguish yourself from the masses whose financial decisions are based purely on emotion)
- Everything that has changed since this last election year, and what’s going to continue to change in the markets
- When the worst time to make a hasty investment decision is (yet, somehow people still fall for this all the time)
- Where the big money can be made during the 2017 economic year
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Time is running out to get your CQSI 2017 ticket!
ACPARE: Association of Capital Placement Agents for Real Estate
The Commercial Investor Facebook page
Leave The Commercial Investor a 5-star review on iTunes!