You may be wondering what’s happening in the market these days. Are interest rates really rising? What effect are these having on REITs and publicly traded asset classes? What’s happening with the cap rates? Which commercial investment opportunities are the safest and most profitable right now?
Sal, AJ, and special guest Riley Nelson are going to answer all these questions in this episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast. You’re going to hear what’s really happening in the markets today: which asset classes are over-leveraged, where the most lucrative deal opportunities are, what’s actually happening with the interest rates, and much, much more.
Even more importantly, you’re going to understand why commercial real estate investors are so nervous right now. And you’re going to see why you should be too.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What’s happening with interest rates in the commercial world right now (and, even more importantly, why this is happening)
- What it means when investment opportunities become fashionable
- The 2 Keys To Success you need to know when investing in any commercial real estate deal
- Where people frequently go wrong when looking at and interpreting the market
- Why you (and everyone) should be very, very nervous about the future of commercial REO assets
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
CQSI July 2017 — Get Your Ticket Now!
The Commercial Investor Facebook Page
The Investors Syndicate: Full Access To Tested and Proven Blueprints
TheCommercialInvestor.com: Start Here!
Leave us a 5-star review on iTunes!