The old rules and regulations that governed the investment industry for nearly a century are retiring. Now — no matter what condition your bank account is in or how much capital you have (or do NOT have) — just about anyone can jump into commercial investment.
And that’s a very dangerous thing that can and has quickly destroyed the financial health of people all over the country.
Will you be next?
Today we’re talking about the cold, hard questions everyone involved in this industry needs to be asking — but not nearly enough people actually do.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How much is the operator investing personally? Find out why anything other than a concrete number is a lie that could cost you a fortune.
- What is alignment of interest, why does it matter, and why do you want a “pound of flesh” on the table before you even consider a deal?
- Do you know how to plan an exit strategy that actually protects your future in the industry?
- When does it come back? Are you the debt or the equity? What to do if you don’t know and they won’t tell…
- Is your professional divorce planned ahead of time should your partnership break up? It better be or your personal one may be exponentially more painful!