It’s one of the most catastrophically expensive elements of commercial real estate investment, yet no investor can ever become an investor without it.
Know what it is?
Specifically, unqualified opportunity. Not only can it rob you blind, opportunity can be a major drag on your time. If you’re a smart investor, you don’t want to lose either of those things on a cut-rate “opportunity” you’d never sink a penny into.
So where do you find the solid opportunities that will actually make you money?
Today on The Commercial Investor Podcast, we’re talking about where the best deals in the industry are coming from— and it’s not where you’d expect.
Joining us will be David Gordon, one of the nation’s most successful whole loan traders. David started out on Wall Street at Morgan Stanley and Leiman Brothers and now operates his own hedge fund in Miami, FL. So he knows EXACTLY what it’s like to be bombarded with opportunities…
…and how to pick the very best ones that will generate real wealth for your business.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The ugly truth about motivation
- Why you must know the “Warren Buffett Rule” before you EVER speak to a lender!
- Promises made over a nice steak dinner are a good sign, right? WRONG! What AJ learned the hard way about the difference a doc makes
- How the “Most Hated Instrument in Finance” can be your new best friend
- And are you in the market for a “financial-ectomy”? How to avoid this mortifying experience and more!
We’re sharing war stories and revealing the secret goldmines that can turn a ho-hum portfolio into a world-class vehicle for enormous profits and wealth creation.