As it turns out, capital raising really isn’t that hard.
We’ve said it again and again: The wider an investment opportunity is made available, the less worthwhile it becomes.
This explains why deals on Shark Tank and Craigslist aren’t the ones you want to be getting into. Those, along with multifamily properties trading at a 4-cap. But if you shouldn’t be investing in widely-shopped deals, then where should you be investing your time and money?
One word: Niches. Jeff Knyal knows all about specialized commercial real estate niches… in fact, he’s a cell phone tower, wind turbine, billboard easement extraordinaire. Jeff built his company Landmark Dividends from the ground up… and he’s saved big companies like AT&T hundreds of millions of dollars with specialized programs he’s developed along the way.
There are more ways to participate in real estate than just doing deals in multifamily… and there are far, far better ways to generate capital and build a name for yourself in the industry. Take a listen to Jeff’s story to learn how you can take advantage of specialized, lesser-known, immensely profitable commercial real estate niches you likely haven’t considered before.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why it pays to invest your time and money in lesser-known deals and niches that most investors never even consider
- Different ways of viewing and participating in commercial real estate (you have to stop seeing CRE as JUST multifamily… it’s so, so, so much more!)
- How other sponsors play the markets in a very competitive real estate environment
- What an ‘easement’ is, how they work, and why they’re a worthwhile investment
- Everything about the cellular network business, the outdoor advertising industry, and other places where there’s money to be made
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Go to LoopNetSecrets.com now for your free deal sourcing blueprint!
The Commercial Investor Facebook page
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!