You have been misled, but so have most investors.
In spite of what the gurus might have told you…markets change. But it’s not too late to save your investment portfolio. You can STILL make your plan of retiring on a tropical island somewhere off the coast of Jamaica a reality If you know how and why the markets dictate the value, sentiment, and attractiveness of each of the Four Food Groups.
What are the Four Food Groups and how can they help you save not only your portfolio, but your marriage?
We’re talking about the biggest traps investors fall into (hint: it’s a structural issue) and why a 5% fee might just prove to your spouse you love them.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What investment professionals hope you never learn about the “sneaky” economic drivers behind their biggest windfalls. PLUS: Ever wonder how guys like Donald Trump look at opportunities? We reveal both methods— and probably make a lot of enemies in the process.
- Think multi-family properties are risk free? NOPE! Bring your life jacket because we’re going deep on the ugly truths about basis
- Why “Well, you can always raise the rent” may be the dumbest advice you’ll ever hear— and a sweet opportunity for your competitors
- The truth about pro forma. How much of an effect does it really have and why? Can you figure it out yourself ahead of time? The answer will amuse or sadden you!
- The REAL reason newbie investors jump into multi-family as their first commercial venture. (It’s exactly why you think— and it just might be the “unfair” advantage you need to build a staggering investment empire!)
Thanks for listening! Subscribe to our channel and leave a review on iTunes when you’re done.