It’s simple: if you rely on banks in this economy, you’re going to die.
A little extreme? Possibly—but in today’s commercial real estate industry, it’s not far off.
That’s why, now more than ever, you need to find alternatives to traditional banks and debts. And that’s exactly where part two of this three-part series picks up—with Sal and AJ digging deeper to help commercial investors get even better at raising capital. Capital raising is the lifeblood of the industry—get it right, and you’re on your way to some serious success. Miss the mark and, well, you’re not.
In this episode, the guys unpack the ins and outs of raising money thoughtfully and consistently… ensuring you land a portfolio built around the diverse deals and opportunities. And as an investor, that’s your job at the end of the day. So listen up and dig in, because in this edition, the guys are helping you pick up where the banks leave off—and raise some serious capital in the process.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Understanding Placement Agents—what they are, what they aren’t and the moral and ethical obligation you have when you ask someone for their life savings.
- The reason so many Baby Boomers and millennials are flocking to commercial real estate investing, and why it probably won’t be seen as an “alternative” investment class for long.
- The importance of a powerhouse pitch book, and why no one wants to read your PPM.
- The right ways to structure away the risks, and how to insulate yourself and your investors.
- Why specificity gets you funded, and how to communicate your deal like a pro.
- How to make sure your documents, like grandma’s nightgown, cover everything.