Multifamily — one of the most popular asset classes of today. You’ve heard all the reasons why it’s the safest, easiest asset to get involved with, especially if you’re a newer investor.
Special guest Augustus Moy gives you all the reasons why it’s not. Oh, and he also talks about how to make BIG yields in real estate and which trends are currently running in our favor (hint hint…).
Listen now to hear a conversation spoken by the professionals — and learn the terms and lingo you need to know to position yourself as a serious real estate investor in this market.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why a lot of formal education doesn’t matter when it comes to successfully managing multifamily assets (and lots of other things in this business).
- The most organic way to generate bigger yields.
- Political winds and banking sentiment: everything you need to know.
- What LPs, MFOs, and Pari Pasu mean and why knowing these terms will give you a BIG step-up on every other investor around.
- How patience pays off when working with commercial REO assets.
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
The Investors Syndicate: Your Commercial Real Estate MBA
Sign up now for our Commercial Quick Start Intensive this July!
ACPARE HQ: Transact Like A Wall Street Pro
Like The Commercial Investor on Facebook
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!