Your desk is piled with deal submissions and memorandums. They all look like solid deals—solid numbers, good tenants, positive cash flow. But guess what? They might look good, but MOST are bad apples.
MOST aren’t worthy of your time, talent and certainly not your investment.
Why is every deal (potentially) a wolf in sheep’s clothing? Because every seller in that pile is telling you what they want you to hear and believe. And that means every memo in that pile paints a pretty picture that will, no doubt, make you want to sign on the line. But you must refrain.
Sal and AJ have assembled the five critical questions that, together, give you an honest assessment of every deal, every time. And the best part? You can run through these five questions in 90 seconds or less. What’s not to love?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Figuring out what the seller ISN’T telling you (yes, they’re leaving stuff out…)
- Ways to dig deep and discover how that property is really performing
- How to look at the number dispassionately—and why emotion has NO place here
- Why today’s savers are stuck between a rock and a hard place—and what to do about it
- The 5 questions that will INSTANTLY tell you if a deal is a no-go. Seriously, if you have 90 seconds, you can do this.