Many of you loyal listeners have written in to ask Sal and AJ one very important question:
What, exactly, do I SAY to investors?
This is a great question the guys are tackling head-on in this episode of the Commercial Investor Podcast. Sal and AJ dig into everything, from why you should create a “swipe file” with key learnings from the podcast, to customizing your pitchbook (and where to get a FREE pitchbook), to what private investors really want to hear from you. The best part? It’s simple.
This episode couldn’t come at a better time. We were at a market top, and between cap rate compression and President-elect Trump taking office, there are endless opportunities for smart, savvy investors—the kinds of commercial investors who listen to this podcast.
Sal and AJ will share their own first-hand experiences and help listeners navigate the world of private investors versus big, bad banks. They’ll also unpack the biggest mistakes commercial investors make, so you can dodge the bullets that sideline way too many high-potential newcomers. Don’t be one of those investors—listen in, get the edge and raise some serious capital right now.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why private capital is superior to any other form of financing (…seriously, the world can become your investment oyster)
- How to talk like a power player, and why you should always build a persuasive argument with potential investors
- How cap rate compression and the recent market spikes mean MAJOR opportunity for you
- Why it’s so hard to get money from a bank, especially if your credit isn’t spotless (…and really, whose is?)
- And if you DO manage to get a loan from a bank, Sal and AJ explain why you’re always in default—even if you’re not really in default. (hint: it happened to AJ and it’s NOT good…)
- Why the Commercial Quick Start Intensive event in Las Vegas is the real deal, and why you NEED TO ATTEND whether you’re just getting into the business or wanting to scale