We’re taking a break from all this real estate talk to bring you the following podcast: Everything You Need to Know to Live a Happy and Successful Life (and be a happy and successful commercial investor!).
Harry Edelson grew up in the poorest part of Brooklyn, with an ill mother and an absent father. But that didn’t stop him from becoming one of the most successful venture capitalists in New York. At the wise old age of 80, he’s invested in 11 unicorns, learned to read 4,000 words per minute and, at one point, was covering 100 companies on Wall Street (today it’s usually 10 at most…). But the best part? He’s managed to stay happy, positive, and worry-free the entire time.
If you want your life to be free of worries and filled with productivity and success, take a listen to Harry Edelson’s tips for a well-lived life. Or — better yet — join The Commercial Investor team this summer for our required reading: Positivity: How to be Healthier, Happier, Smarter, and More Prosperous by Harry Edelson.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Harry’s one piece of advice for keeping a positive mindset and how to effectively eliminate problems 100% of the time.
- How to spend your time where it’s most valuable and why it pays to direct your focus where it’s going to do the most good.
- The very best way to increase your capabilities (so that you too can read 4,000 words per minute and magnify your life successes many times over!).
- The best way to overcome mental and physical roadblocks and increase your lifelong health and well-being.
- Making your brain work effectively ALL the time — not just in a rush or an emergency situation.