The election of the century is OVER and, in this week’s wrap up, Sal and AJ have a serious spring in their steps. Why? Because President-elect Trump is the first commercial real estate investor to hold the highest office in the land—and the team is pretty pumped for what comes next.
If their predictions hold, the next four years are going to be huge on the financial front—and that means YOU are going to benefit big time.
So what’s on the docket from a real estate investing perspective? For starters, the Trump presidency has already kicked off serious economic certainty, and he’s not even sworn in yet. Remember, this guy’s a great delegator and an even better negotiator—and, from a commercial investor’s perspective, that means plenty of opportunity, momentum and capital to go around.
And you? You need to take action right now. Don’t wait for Inauguration Day to shift your thinking. The real estate investors who shore up their capital, their networks and their alliances right now will be in an even better position to act once President Trump’s sworn in. And, no doubt, those investors are going to make a lot of money from the bigger, better, more robust market we’re about to slip into—a market we haven’t seen in close to three decades.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Sal’s prediction for Inauguration Day—what he’s all but guaranteeing the markets will do on January 20, and how that impacts YOU.
- Why data doesn’t lie—but figures DO.
- What the price of gold tells us about confidence in the market—and where that confidence is
- Understanding the availability of capital today, what it could look like in the next six to 12 months…and most importantly, what that means for your portfolio.
- How to prepare for Trump’s America and why you MUST get your investing house in order right now to come out on top.