While Trump’s first 100 days in office have indeed been controversial, it’s undeniable that he’s altered the world of business and commercial real estate investments in a major way.
But for better or worse?
Your pal Sal is going to go through Trump’s first 100 days in office and discuss what’s changed, what hasn’t, and what we can expect to change in these coming months and years.
You’re going to hear about the world of politics and how slight changes in international relations can alter investment opportunities for Americans everywhere.
And you’ll hear it from Sal himself: Why commercial real estate will be the only constant we can rely upon during these next four years (and probably even longer than that) …
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why it’s almost impossible to keep politics and the world of commercial real estate investing separate.
- The major changes we’ve seen in the markets since Trump entered the White House.
- International politics with Trump and how it’s molding the future of business in the United States.
- The major business opportunities soon to be opening up (or closing) as a result of international conflict (think North Korea…).
- Why commercial real estate will continue to be the safest and most long-lasting investment opportunity for every investor, both young and old.
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
CQSI July 2017: Get your Super Early Bird tickets now!
The Investors Syndicate: Be a part of the conversation
The Commercial Investor Facebook Page
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!