With 2016 behind us and, already, some serious distress going into the new year, people are going to be running around like madmen looking to make a deal. And that’s why, now more than ever, YOU need to be cynical at best and paranoid at worst—something Sal and AJ know NOTHING about (wink, wink…).
And that’s exactly where this episode picks up—with the art and science of deal triage. By taking a “triage” approach to deal analysis, you can quickly and effectively suss out and, even, resuscitate the best opportunities before they die on the table. And the bad ones? You’ll be able to sniff them out a mile away and move on without emotion—exactly the way it should be.
There are plenty of deals in this new economy. Your job? Be the matchmaker. You’ll only lose money in commercial real estate investing if you don’t get it. And you, wise investor, clearly get it—you’re listening to this podcast after all.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you should only worry about TODAY when you’re analyzing deals—this isn’t the stock market, after all…
- Why and how people wind up overpaying for assets, and how NOT to do that in your investing business
- How to dive into commercial real estate investing if you don’t have real-world experience (yet)
- What you need to understand to avoid getting screwed (hint: it’s happened in Las Vegas from February 22-24…)
- The five data points you need for successful “deal triage,” plus what to look for and how to weigh it all