Which would you prefer: a buyer who will hit your price, or one who will actually close the deal Unfortunately, they’re not always one-in-the-same.
Which is why you should get in the habit of playing a game you can’t lose: asset arbitrage. What is asset arbitrage and how can it turn opportunities that have a low face value into some of the most lucrative deals of your career? That’s what we’re discussing today on The Commercial Investor Podcast.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How drama and emotion can turn even an Iowa farmboy into a powerhouse commercial investor.
- The three major motivators that can change just about anyone’s mind on buying or selling a property? Think you know what they are? (Time, circumstance, and…?)
- The 90-Day Gun to the Head Method— know what protects the investments of lawmakers, congressmen, and other elected officials? It’s called the 1031 Exchange and it just may be your new best friend when it comes to finding solid opportunities.
- Want an email telling you exactly who’s funding and who’s actually buying in your local market delivered every morning? You can have one easier than you might think!
- The “Certified Letter Trick” that can save you time, money, and endless headaches by separating the best from the rest when you’re working with title companies.
- And why firing yourself may be the most lucrative decision you’ll make this year if you’re still dealing with tenants and toilets!
There’s major money on being left on the table. Let us show you how to get it… and actually be praised for it!
Thanks for listening! Subscribe to our channel and leave a review on iTunes when you’re done.