What do the tallest buildings in every major city have in common?
Most of them have the name of a bank on top.
No matter what the economic situation, Wall Street ALWAYS makes money. The big banks ALWAYS make money.
How do they do it? It’s not because they’re “too big to fail”— it’s because the best of them know the true power of deal structure.
How does this relate to you? Because the only thing keeping you from making money like a bank is that you’re not THINKING like a bank.
Today on the Commercial Investor Podcast, we’re going to show you exactly how to turn your intellectual capital into a perpetual money machine with private leverage— real people who are actively looking to provide both debt AND equity.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why seminars are actually a giant fork-in-the-road for investment opportunity— the fast and easy Litmus test to source deals you can and should believe in.
- The “Secret Sauce” behind how much, how fast, and how often you get paid— would you like that in points, spread, or equity?
- Ever wonder why they’re called “brokers”? Find out the longevity secrets that really shouldn’t be secrets (this one tip will put you almost beyond the reach of want or competition).
- The nature of the deal dictates the strategy you should take going forward with it. But do you know the three kinds of deals and how they like to be treated? We take out the guessing and make it easy to structure like a star.
- Want to be a well-paid hero? 300-500 billion dollars in commercial loans are coming due and lenders can’t pay them. Find out how you can save the day.
Thanks for listening! Subscribe to our channel and leave a review on iTunes when you’re done.