Have you ever screwed up?
In real estate, there is no greater creator of opportunity than human error… if you know how to capitalize on it. You need a plan or you’ll drown under the sheer weight of opportunity.
Today on the Commercial Investor Podcast, we’re talking about sourcing deals— who they come from, where they can be found, who you should talk to, what order you should talk to them in, and who will suck the life right out of your business.
Salvatore Buscemi (Managing Director of Dandrew Partners and author of ‘Making the Yield’) and A.J. Palmgren (COO of Dandrew Partners) are going deep into the blood, guts, and glory of “investment triage.”
Sal and A.J. tell you how to make the most profitable decision— and save yourself from disaster in the process. Knowing how to meaningfully source deals is critical for anyone looking to get in (and stay in) the commercial real estate investment field.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The little-known “country music song” secret that stands between what people are willing to tell you and what you need to know before you jump on an opportunity.
- What’s hiding on little known websites that can make you a fortune
- The absolute WORST big fish to target and the “little fish” who are desperately motivated to give you money.
- 3 often-overlooked factors of headline risk that will make just about any large bank tell you “No!”
- The fast and easy way to turn 200 page reports, 20MB PDF packages, and other overwhelming piles of data into 90 second decisions you’ll be glad you made!
LINKS AND RESOURCES FOR THIS EPISODE:
9 Deal Sourcing Secrets for a Solid Deal Flow
[DOWNLOAD] The Five Core Functions of a Private Money Fund Manager
[Part 1 – 3] How to Source the Ultimate Deal… (A Wall Street Pro’s 5 Best Experiences Over 17 Years)