Q: What’s the fastest way to rise to the top of any industry?
A: By just getting started…
Tony Award winner Ken Davenport started where most successful people do: at the very bottom. But unlike most people first getting started in their field, Ken placed himself there intentionally.
Now, the same man who ran around behind stage delivering coffee and steaks to affluent actors has also raised $20MM for a Broadway show, received three Tony Award nominations, produced more than 15 successful Broadway productions, and introduced capital raising via crowdfunding to the Broadway universe.
Ken’s universal advice for success permeates through every industry: Just get started. In this exclusive episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast, you’re going to learn why starting from the bottom is so essential.
And, even better… you’re going to hear from Ken himself all about how the most important thing you can do for yourself today is to just get started.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- AJ and Riley’s lowdown on venture capital and why it matters to get acquainted with it
- The significance of NETWORKING (you hear Sal talk about it ALL THE TIME… now’s your chance to see why surrounding yourself with the right people is SO essential…)
- How to ‘get in the door’ of any industry you’re in — whether it’s theater, real estate, investment banking, or anything else
- Why you can benefit greatly by surrounding yourself with the right people (and being in the right room at the right time)
- Ken Davenport’s timeless advice for building success in any industry: Just get started!