It’s a common known fact in the investing world that the wider an investment opportunity is made available, the less worthwhile it becomes. This is especially true with land. So, this being the case, you have to ask yourself:
Where can I find the lucrative opportunities in commercial real estate?
— and —
How can I source good, profitable, worthwhile deals when the markets are overflowing with bad ones?
We’re going to answer both of these questions (and more) in this episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast. The markets of commercial real estate today are trying to tell us something and — if we want to come out on top — we’d do well to listen.
You’re going to witness here a bad development deal case study of someone who didn’t listen to what the markets were telling him. Sal, AJ, and Riley will explain why development deals are so risky today, and which areas in commercial you’d do well to avoid.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Where the cracks are in the markets right now (and how you can best take advantage of these opportunities while they’re presently available)
- Why value is seldom proportionate to price (and why most commercial property appraisals are entirely subjective)
- Which deals you should be avoiding right now (hint: some asset classes are just more worthwhile than others)
- The low-down on land development: Is it really worth it?
- The best time to bring your property to market (it seems simple, but many people still mess this one up all the time…)
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
The Investors Syndicate: Your complete resource for all things commercial real estate
ACPARE (Association of Capital Placement Agents for Real Estate)
Like The Commercial Investor on Facebook!
Leave us a 5-star review on iTunes!