This is the story of Les Jepsen, the former NBA star who decided to get smart in commercial real estate. Many years ago, during a chance encounter with The Commercial Investor’s founder Sal Buscemi, Les found the inspiration to pursue a life in real estate. He’s found incredible success in the years since then and remains a loyal Commercial Investor supporter to this day.
Now you’re going to hear his story: How he used what he learned from Sal to increase his credibility, work with family offices, and build a life and future as a commercial real estate dealmaker — all during his NBA retirement. Les’ advice to everyone listening: You don’t have to do a $100 MM deal. Just get started.
It really is that simple. So, take a listen, make a choice, and get started in the prosperous world of commercial real estate investing today.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How it’s possible for anyone to succeed in the world of commercial real estate investing — regardless of background
- Finding a good broker: Why it’s worth putting in the time to secure your financial future
- The importance of using a tested, proven system to source quality deal flow
- The most reliable approach to working with international money
- The invaluable skills taught by Sal which Les used to cement his position as a prestigious commercial real estate investor and dealmaker.
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
The Investors Syndicate: Your complete resource for all things commercial real estate
ACPARE (Association of Capital Placement Agents for Real Estate)
Like The Commercial Investor on Facebook!
Leave us a 5-star review on iTunes!