If you’re investing in real estate right now, you’re leaping into a bloodbath filled with hordes of hungry, rabid, emotionally-driven investors.
That’s right — it may not seem like it now, but tensions are growing in real estate. Reality TV has completely skewed the housing market. People are basing their investment decisions purely on emotion. The voice of everyone’s greed glands is drowning out their sense of logic.
In short, it’s going to be difficult to keep yourself away from the current chaos of real estate investments.
So if now isn’t the time to invest, when is? And what should we — the reasonable, dispassionate investors who aren’t driven entirely by emotion — be doing in the meantime?
Tune into this episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast to hear Sal’s suggestions for swimming above the muck in the markets right now, and learn what you can do to build your commercial real estate repertoire despite the unavoidable real estate craze buzzing all around.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What every single real estate market has in common.
- How you’re going to source and identify the best commercial real estate opportunities as they become available.
- When the REAL money is made in real estate (hint: it isn’t when most people think…).
- The dilemma every American home buyer today is facing.
- Why it pays to determine your return-on-investment well in advice (and this doesn’t just apply to real estate investments…).