As obvious as it may seem, successful capital raising happens BEFORE you ever sit your investors down to ask the big ‘money’ question.
And take it from us… you don’t want to be acting like a dog in heat when that time comes around. So why not try the “conversational equity” approach to raising private real estate capital?
This approach is really simple. It centers around building “implicit trust” with friends, colleagues, and potential investors. That way when it comes time to fund your real estate deals, the money is already there, ready for you to access on-demand. You just have to worry about bringing the deals in…
But just like dating, there’s an order to it. You wouldn’t ask someone to sign a prenuptial agreement before the first date, would you? Then don’t do it in real estate!
Tune in now to hear Sal’s 5 Tips for successfully raising real estate capital… and start raising on-demand capital to fund all of your real estate deals and opportunities.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Sal’s 5 Tips to effectively raise on-demand capital for all your current and future real estate deals and opportunities
- Why it’s important to raise capital before you start to source your deals (or “don’t put the cart before the horse,” as they supposedly say in Iowa…)
- The quickest way to become a real estate evangelist
- One filthy, dirty little secret about today’s real estate environment that’ll lead you straight to gold
- The difference between a real estate deal and a real estate opportunity (the majority of investors are dead wrong when it comes to distinguishing between the two…)