Investors all across the country are looking to get into self-storage deals, but there’s just one problem: No one has any idea what they’re doing.
There are a few questions that need asking before you decide to jump head-first into this sub-asset class. For one, how are you going to take advantage of the tremendous opportunity apparent within self-storage deals right now? What tricks do YOU know that are going to set you far, far ahead of your competition?
Kenneth Nitzberg, chairman and chief executive officer of Devon Self Storage, gives us the lowdown on why self-storage deals are some of the best opportunities in real estate right now. He’s got all the insider secrets surrounding this niche — or self-storage “hacks,” if you will — that’ll give a special edge to anyone considering investing in these types of real estate deals.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why self-storage is VERY different from any other sub-asset class in commercial real estate.
- Ken Nitzberg’s unvarnished depiction of how the self-storage industry REALLY works.
- The questions every investor needs to ask when considering any self-storage deal.
- Development and self-storage: Why it’s not always worth your time and effort.
- The key driver’s of the self-storage industry in today’s America.
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Sign up now for our Commercial Quick Start Intensive this July!
The Investors Syndicate: Your Commercial Real Estate MBA
Like The Commercial Investor on Facebook
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!