November 8th is going to be an epic showdown—and one that’s going to impact YOUR bottom line from the word “go.”
To understand what it all means for YOU. That’s exactly what this special episode of The Commercial Investor Podcast aims to do—to get you up to speed on the dollars and cents of it all.
How we cast our votes in November has the potential to shake up the global markets like nothing we’ve ever seen before—and change the financial game forever. This election has become a spectacle of epic proportions, and it’s hard to separate the good from the bad, the real from the division. You can thank forces like social media and the Kardashians for dumbing down what was once a true intellectual pursuit.
The candidates aren’t going to you show their cards, so Sal and AJ are doing it for them, peeling back the layers of this media circus and getting down to the meat of this bewildering election—cutting through the clutter to help you understand what your vote really means, despite what the political mouthpieces have to say…
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The four major financial problems we’re up against: lack of jobs, persistently low interest rates, underfunded pensions and inflation… and why they matter to ALL of us.
- Why savers are LOSERS in today’s market—no, really, LOSERS.
- Which candidate can give the middle class a boost, and which is just in it to help the rich (and it’s NOT who you think…).
- Why super-low interest rates and low-cost student loans aren’t actually a good thing, despite what your parents/friends/neighbors/teachers may have told you.
- Why, at the end of the day, the red team and the blue team play for one side: the Federal Reserve.
Check out this special edition and be on the look out next week for Episode 09!