Remember when the federal government came out and said that ‘CRE investors may ONLY invest within 50 miles of their home?’
We don’t either. That’s because it never happened! No government authority in American history has EVER said you have to limit your investments to just where you live.
So what does that mean for you? It means your investment opportunities extend far and wide — much farther than you might realize. When it comes to commercial real estate, the world is, quite literally, your oyster.
One particular institutional investor figured this out a while ago, and today spends his time searching out prime agricultural investment opportunities all around the globe. Take a listen here to learn what his tips are for becoming an ultra-successful global agriculture investor!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The most straightforward way to source and approach deals within the realm of international agriculture
- How to leverage and use local politics to your advantage when investing pretty much ANYWHERE
- Ways to diversify risk in agriculture investments and ensure every portfolio is delivering the wanted returns
- The benefits of getting in at a good basis (and what a “basis” is, if you’re new to this game)
- The BEST and WORST areas in the world for real estate investors to consider (hint: this one country is a DEFINITE no-go!)
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Go to www.CQSI2017.com and come meet some of our TCI Podcast guests for yourself!
Milltrust International at www.milltrust.com
The Commercial Investor Facebook page
Leave The Commercial Investor Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes!